The lifestyle of a healthy leader includes a habit of uncovering the core reasons you think, behave and communicate as you do. By teaching natural horsemanship skills, my team and I provide a practical learning experience that resonates in the body, mind and emotions. Because the skills it takes to influence a horse are the same skills needed to work effectively with people, the learning translates easily into the workplace. The retreat activities create an opportunity to cultivate mindfulness and energy awareness, and to experience leadership breakthrough. Horses mirror our leadership style, as well as our patterns of communication and behavior. The way horses respond allows us to see clearly what kind of outcomes our habitual actions produce. Retreats are held at The Healing Equine Ranch, founded by Kiki Ebsen, and are facilitated in collaboration with Dr. Liza Auciello, founder of My Best Self Coach.
Depending on the level of experience you want, we offer 1 to 3 day retreats that are customized to meet your team’s needs. Video and in-person coaching support is offered to those who want to continue their Leadership Lifestyle Journey.
Key Things Learned
· Self-awareness of habitual patterns
· The impact of energy on communication
· The connection between herd and leadership dynamics
· Pressure and release in relationships
· The body, mind and emotions’ connection to leadership success
· The central nervous system workout
· Productive patterns of speech
· Skills that increase likability and success
· Natural horsemanship
· Yoga and other movement activities
· Reflections and energy practices
· Nature walks and hikes
· Facilitated group discussion
·100% recommend the retreat
· 94% rated the retreat excellent or above average
· 88% agreed it will help them develop & improve leadership skills
Do you want your leaders and teams to be more people-centered and effective? If so, contact us at today to set up a retreat for your team!