Observation of the horses in the herd, discussion on horse behavior, join up and individual ground work. Great for beginners or those new to natural horsemanship.
Topics observed and discussed:
- Herd hierarchy
- What's important to horses
- How horses shape around us (and visa versa)
- the basic equine language
- beginning ground skills using feel, focus, direction and intention
- breath and energy
- obstacles and problem solving
To RSVP or ask questions please call 818-889-5397 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (email is best). Beginners welcome.