- Sunday, February 26, 2017 (CANCELED DUE TO RAIN)
- 11:00am 2:00pm
Observation of the horses in the herd, discussion on horse behavior, join up and individual ground work. Great for beginners or those new to natural horsemanship.
Topics observed and discussed:
- Herd hierarchy
- What's important to horses
- How horses shape around us (and visa versa)
- the basic equine language
- beginning ground skills using feel, focus, direction and intention
- breath and energy
- obstacles and problem solving
To RSVP or ask questions please call 818-889-5397 or email email@example.com (email is best). Beginners welcome.