- Sunday, April, 2017
- 11:00am 2:00pm
- Observation of the horses in the herd, discussion on horse behavior, join up and individual ground work. Great for beginners or those new to natural horsemanship.
Topics observed and discussed:
- Herd hierarchy
- What's important to horses
- How horses shape around us (and visa versa)
- the basic equine language
- beginning ground skills using feel, focus, direction and intention
- breath and energy
- obstacles and problem solving
To RSVP or ask questions please call 818-889-5397 or email email@example.com (email is best). Beginners welcome.
PAY THOUGH MAIL: Send a check or money order for $100 to
The Healing Equine Ranch
26500 Agoura Rd #327
Calabasas, CA 91302